Saint Joseph Church of Christ is a non-denominational church located in Saint Joseph, Michigan. Saint Joseph is a small community located in Southwest Michigan along the shores of Lake Michigan, directly east of Chicago. It is a short drive from Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids, MI., and from South Bend, Indiana. The Congregation consists of approximately ninety family units, served by four elders.
We are a Christ-centered and Bible-based people. We have individuals who have come out of many different religious and non-religious backgrounds who simply desire to follow after Jesus and enjoy His fellowship with one another.
St. Joe is a place where people can feel comfortable. It doesn’t matter if you’ve attended church for a long time, or if you’ve never attended church at all. We try our best to make people feel welcome, and do our best to make our church services and Bible classes reflect that. We are here to assist you spiritually and will be thrilled to share God’s word with you.
Friendly people, sincere worship, and challenging messages combine with a warm environment to make the St. Joe church a place people will enjoy coming to. We’re all about relationships with God and with people. Through our relationships with each other, we strive to support and care for people. Through our relationship with God, we strive to enjoy true life. Life as God intended!
What to expect when you visit us:
- A warm and sincere welcome
- An assembly with singing (voice, but no instruments), preaching, communion, and offering (visitor participation not expected)
- A concurrent children’s assembly for ages 2 through kindergarten and an unsupervised nursery for younger children
- Informal adult Bible classes with a discussion/sharing format
- There are classes for all ages on Sunday morning.
- Greeters will help show you where to go, and to answer any questions you may have.
- There are no reserved seats; you may sit anywhere you wish.
A note to our visitors:
We are always happy to have visitors in the services of the St. Joseph church of Christ! We consider our visitors to be our honored guests. Please allow us to welcome you and invite you to attend our services whenever you have opportunity.
Have suggestions for improving our website? We would love to hear from you!